The Legend of David 5 The Legend of David 5

Awesome Parody!

Hilarious too. xD I'm loving the voice acting, aha! Ganondorf sounds like Semi-Perfect Cell from DBZ.

There Was This One Time There Was This One Time

Very funny

Lol, I recognize those voices from The DBZ abridged series on youtube. xD I actually really enjoyed this movie. ^^ The animation was pretty fluid, and the humor was random but not TO random, which is good. Nice to see some originality on NG.

Sunshine The Parakeet Sunshine The Parakeet

Loved it

I enjoyed this. ^^ Great animation, We can tell a long time was spent on it.

and wow.... the drawing style, and over all feel of this movie reminds me of Ren and Stimpy... (God I miss that show)

Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3 Sonic: Nazo Unleashed Part 3

wow dude....

Your one of the few on NG that draws/animates so well. I bet you could make an "anime" version of smbz. an actual drawn, not sprited smbz episode would kick some serious ass fo real. o.o I'd love to see how you'd draw mecha sonic in sonic x style... lol! keep up the good work! I fail to find how you had the patience to make these lolz.

Goku goes SSJ3 Goku goes SSJ3

OMG VERY COOL!!! ^-^

Man your just getting better and better you know that? :D I loved this scene! man, if i ever get the time and patience i just might give a shot at re-creating this scene as well! =3 Great job dude! I added this flash to my faves! :) oh and i have a deviantart account if your interested. ;) hope to see more from ya dude! *thumbs up*

S-E5000 responds:

Lol realy? Hmmmmm better and better.
Well thanks man I've loved your flash movies and you are one of my favourite authors and to hear that from you makes me happy lol.
Hope to see more of you soon also
cya

I am Mario 2 I am Mario 2

very nice! but to short!

i didnt think you would already have the second part out already. it was really well done, but to short. I wanted to see what he was going to do to the sony corp. :P anyway, i cant wait to see part 3! how long do you think it will be until you will finish part 3? im just wondering. keep making these! :D

swordsman21 responds:

yeah, I would have made it longer, but I wanted to finish it this weekend because it will be a while before I can do some more flash

The Super Tuffle The Super Tuffle

OMG Majin-Ryan that was awesome!

like i said above.....man, how did you get this complete in such a little amount of time? it would take me forever to make something like this! just awesome! :D the animation was supberb, and the sounds matched the animation perfectly! this is by far the best flash you have made so far! you have alot of talent.... and alot of patience apparently. keep up the work. *thumbs up*

Majin-Ryan responds:

Thanks for the review man! Glad you liked it.

Goku V.S Vegeta Goku V.S Vegeta

nice sprite movie! :D

Very nice job! yeah, it was short, but awesome non the less. i cant wait for the finished version! i will be waiting! ;)

S-E5000 responds:

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its 1 of my favourite artists lol
thanks im glad ya liked my movie. Thanks for the review

I am Mario I am Mario

this proves mario hates sony....

this flashes concept reminds me of my "mario's psp problem" flash. DOWN WITH SONY!!! lol. this flash was a hundred times better than my first attemt at doing a sprite movie. great job! but you shouldnt of let sony know you know their secret! now they for sure are going to call a hit for you! ( watch out for any bald men, wearing blach suits, with a bar code on the back of their heads) cant wait for another one! this flash gave me a gooooood laugh! and i'm glad you liked my mario flash to! :)

swordsman21 responds:

First of all, I'd like to say that I loved Mario's PSP problem, i have it on my favorites (added long before this review), second, I'm glad that you liked it so much, and third, I have the power of Nintendo to protect from Sony.

DBZ : P.O.T.U DBZ : P.O.T.U

unreal!

I usually dont like sprite movies, but this one was special. it was mostly fighting(a good thing) and less talking which i like. i just have one question........where did you get the sound effects? iv'e looked all over the internet, and iv'e only found a few sound effects. where the hell did you get them!? i need some for my future flashes! please respond!

rebaz responds:

well.. i ripped them with mugen edit everything, its a long long long long LOONGG story, just go on the net and find for ''MUGEN'' and everything will come in its place(i hope)