The Legend of David 5 The Legend of David 5

Awesome Parody!

Hilarious too. xD I'm loving the voice acting, aha! Ganondorf sounds like Semi-Perfect Cell from DBZ.

There Was This One Time There Was This One Time

Very funny

Lol, I recognize those voices from The DBZ abridged series on youtube. xD I actually really enjoyed this movie. ^^ The animation was pretty fluid, and the humor was random but not TO random, which is good. Nice to see some originality on NG.

Sunshine The Parakeet Sunshine The Parakeet

Loved it

I enjoyed this. ^^ Great animation, We can tell a long time was spent on it.

and wow.... the drawing style, and over all feel of this movie reminds me of Ren and Stimpy... (God I miss that show)

Beginners Guide to Flash Beginners Guide to Flash

helpful tutorial!

some of the things you mention, i didnt even know about! thanks alot man! i needed some tips so i could finish my dbz flashes.

Jovatov responds:

Glad I could help,
good luck on your flashes!

DBZ Tutorial DBZ Tutorial

very good...... :)

This was a great tutorial, but what is weird to me, is that you didnt draw this good on your majin veggeto episodes or your ssj3 brolly episodes.......whats up with that? if you would of made those episodes of the same detail drawing as this tutorial, that would have been awesome!!! maybe you rushed making them......if ya did, please slow down and take your time. if you do that, i guarantee i'll put you as one of my favorite flash artists! good luck! :)

Yoshi's Island (Title Screen) Yoshi's Island (Title Screen)

love it!

i still have this game! it never gets old! keep making these!